Monday, February 7, 2011

Summer Dress Sew Off. A new project!

Wait what's this I am doing? Yes, I can cook, clean, pop out babies and sew! Who'dathunk? Although my sewing skills are geared more towards non-apparel things, I thought I would give this a try. Considering I am in the process of reducing my budget to save money. If I make it a contest or a goal, I know I am too stubborn to give up on it. Helps that you can play a weakness to benefit you.

So the goal is this:

One dress a week.

Less then five dollars in materials a dress.

Be finished by June 21st. The first day of summer.


I already have this weeks dress planned out. It's going to be The Sweet Monkeyin' Around Dress. Miss Leta picked out the fabric and sometime tonight I am going to start sewing!

This is the official start of the Summer Dress Sew Off.

No comments:

Post a Comment